Friday, October 12, 2012

Taco Salad!

This one isn't a crock pot meal, but it is so quick and easy that I thought I would share it anyways.

For a family of four to have seconds, i use 2lbs of meat, but if it's only one or two, I'd say go with 1lb

Ingredients:
Ground Beef (I use 85% lean, 15% fat.  Tastes good.)
Mild Taco Seasoning Mix
Shredded Sharp Cheddar
A good salad mix, though you could just go with lettuce
Fritos

Directions:
1) Brown your meat in a large skillet, follow the directions on your taco seasoning to get that going.
2) Put frito layer on the bottom of whatever dish you are going to eat out of.
3) Put meat and toppings over the fritos.
4)  Enjoy!  I use the original Fritos, because they add a great taste!  But feel free to experiment!  Fritos has a few flavors now!

No comments:

Post a Comment